Leader questions

Is there a setting that will allow me to hit escape during the leader command without deleting what is already drawn? Also is there any way to set qleader options without going into the qleader
dialog? Is there a way to associate leaders using leader at the "dim:" prompt, I have dimassoc set to 2? Essentially I am trying to use a leader in lisp and allow for errors like escape, any examples of this are also appreciated. Thanks Cliff
Cliff Davis wrote:

I'm not sure exactly what you're doing, but it sounds like you're putting COMMAND calls in and pausing for user input. If so, I'd suggest you get the points from the user via GETPOINT, then process according to what they've selected. This gives you much better control of the flow through the program.