2004 Drawing Viewer

We are currently in he process of planning an upgrade to Autocad 2004. We
currently have AutoCAD 2000 and use Voloview Express 2 on machines to view
the drawings. I have discovered that Voloview express 2 won't recognize a
2004 drawing. Is there a viewer available that will? I see there is a
Voloview 3 but cost $99/seat. Wonder if there are plans for a Voloview
Express 3 that will be free?
Brian
Reply to
Trail Shredder

Jstan
check out bentley view- it views Acad 2.6 though 2004 as well as DGN and others and it is free. ftp://ftp2.bentley.com/dist/select/intel/v81/view/08010218en/vew08010218en.exe
t.
Reply to
Thomas Gnauck
Autodesk Express Viewer (its free)

George B
The express viewer only views dwf files. Not dwg's. I forgot to mention the viewer has to have printing abilities too.
Brian
Reply to
Trail Shredder
You can print with Express Viewer but the quality is less than "good".
Reply to
George B
Thanks Thomas,
The Bentley viewer looks like it will do the job very well.
Thanks to all, Brian
Reply to
Trail Shredder