2004 Drawing Viewer

We are currently in he process of planning an upgrade to Autocad 2004. We currently have AutoCAD 2000 and use Voloview Express 2 on machines to view the drawings. I have discovered that Voloview express 2 won't recognize a

2004 drawing. Is there a viewer available that will? I see there is a Voloview 3 but cost $99/seat. Wonder if there are plans for a Voloview Express 3 that will be free?

Brian

Reply to
Trail Shredder

Jstan

check out bentley view- it views Acad 2.6 though 2004 as well as DGN and others and it is free. ftp://ftp2.bentley.com/dist/select/intel/v81/view/08010218en/vew08010218en.exe

Reply to
Thomas Gnauck

Reply to
George B

The express viewer only views dwf files. Not dwg's. I forgot to mention the viewer has to have printing abilities too.

Brian

Reply to
Trail Shredder

You can print with Express Viewer but the quality is less than "good".

Reply to
George B

Thanks Thomas,

The Bentley viewer looks like it will do the job very well.

Thanks to all, Brian

Reply to
Trail Shredder