750c plus drivers

anyone know where I can get it without a bunch of registration crap?

my server has been screwing up & i want to make it a local printer until I can get MIS over to fix it.. WIN 2000 ACAD 2000i

TIA Rob

Reply to
longshot

Hi there you can get it at :

Or go the hp site if you skip the registration process you are still able to dl.

Regards

Reply to
Robert

I was going to suggest the same, Longshot. If that doesn't work for you, email directly. I should be able to find a copy of it I could email to you.

Reply to
TomD

yes, simply go to

type in your model and skip registration by clicking "skip registratiun" *huh*

then you will e.g. reach the HP DJ plotter driver download page:

N.

Reply to
Norbert Grund

got it ... thanks.. I never tried skipping registration. I guess I just assumed it wouldn't let me D/L it if I skipped it.

Reply to
longshot

I'm sympathetic........not because I failed to notice that the first time or anything, though. ;)

Reply to
TomD