750c plus drivers

anyone know where I can get it without a bunch of registration crap?
my server has been screwing up & i want to make it a local printer until I
can get MIS over to fix it.. WIN 2000 ACAD 2000i
TIA Rob
Hi there you can get it at : http://www.drivers.com
Or go the hp site if you skip the registration process you are still able to dl.
Regards
Robert

Robert wrote:

I was going to suggest the same, Longshot. If that doesn't work for you, email directly. I should be able to find a copy of it I could email to you.
got it ... thanks.. I never tried skipping registration. I guess I just assumed it wouldn't let me D/L it if I skipped it.

yes, simply go to http://www.hp.com/cposupport/ type in your model and skip registration by clicking "skip registratiun" *huh*
then you will e.g. reach the HP DJ plotter driver download page: http://www.designjet.hp.com/drivers_intermediate.html?pageseq 6513

N.
Norbert Grund wrote:

I'm sympathetic........not because I failed to notice that the first time or anything, though. ;)