HELP AutoCAD2006

When i start acad2006 the i am getting an error message which is "Fail to create commcntrlsink object

i have used program a few months and never before had this problem

i can tell for applications loaded this is the last app to load during startup

if i delete the loader process from the registry i no longer get the error message.

acad seems to run without this app loaded, however i do not know what it does

TIA to anyone who may be able to offer any help to fix whatever went wrong ... even though the program seems to work ok it drives me bonkers just to know something isn't right and not know WHY!

Thanks

WC

Reply to
Wilecoyote

This is the communication center component wich causes trouble. If I was you, I would repair AutoCAD (run the CD and choose repair), at worst, re-install.

webmaster

CADxp