HELP AutoCAD2006

When i start acad2006 the i am getting an error message which is "Fail to
create commcntrlsink object
i have used program a few months and never before had this problem
i can tell for applications loaded this is the last app to load during
startup
if i delete the loader process from the registry i no longer get the
error message.
acad seems to run without this app loaded, however i do not know what it
does
TIA to anyone who may be able to offer any help to fix whatever went
wrong ... even though the program seems to work ok it drives me bonkers
just to know something isn't right and not know WHY!
Thanks
WC
Reply to
Wilecoyote
This is the communication center component wich causes trouble. If I was you, I would repair AutoCAD (run the CD and choose repair), at worst, re-install.
webmaster
CADxp