SW xchangeworks for ACAD

We had loaded this in the past but now feel that it is not needed. So in ACAD, doing a MENULOAD and unloading the SWFILECONV menu group removes it - only until you restart ACAD. So, to get rid of it, I deleted the files in the ACAD area, and also cleaned out the registry for "swfileconv" entries.

Is there actually an uninstall that doesn't show up in the Add/Remove program area? Any easier way to accomplish the task?

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Found it. At C:\Program Files\Acad2000i\Support we had a file called "acad.rx" that included a reference to swfileconv.arx. Comment it out or delete it.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany