Help: Avistar Select(original scheme)

Hey all,

I am also new to R/C, I have purchased the PT40 Avistar select, Futaba controller and some other goodies. I also have the GP Realflight G2 software/controller. My question is this, I would like to import an Avistar into my G2 app but I can't seem to find a plane or a scheme for it. Does anyone have a Avistar that they can send me to import or know of a place that has one?

Thanks, Carl

Reply to
Carl Barkman

If you go to the RealFlight web page, you can download an Avistar file. It's really a modified PT trainer, with the Avistar scheme. I found that it flew almost exactly like mine. I had to turn down the nosewheel steering, though.

Steve

Carl Barkman wrote:

Reply to
Steven Arnold

I appreciate all the help and responses.. but now I have a message "error opening ... radiovalues.ini" and then the app shutsdown. I was trying to use my futaba T6XA instead of the usb Interlink controller... does anyone have a solution to this mess...

Thanks, CarlB

Reply to
Carl Barkman