Avistar for RealFlight G2

I just got RF G2 because I haven't soloed, and I'm getting tired of all the CA glue I was using on my last plane. One of the guys at the field said someone had a download to put an Avistar into the RealFlight. Does anyone know where this might be?

Many thanks in advance!

World Class Navigator, Bad pilot!

Reply to
Rich

I've posted 3 files to alt.binaries.radio-control

Avistar Avistar Select Avistar Scheme

:-)

Reply to
S.Millington

Thanks for the info. Now if I can just find a way to access alt.binaries.whatever, I'll have a look. But thanks for sharing!!!

Reply to
Rich

Whatever you hafta do, its worth it. Not much activity lately, but usually some inspiring videos & pictures. If you cant figure it out, ask here.

Reply to
MikeF

Reply to
jeff m

Hi, I've just tried to download the binary files from the group but it fails at

42 %. I am using Power Grab 2.5 whcih works fine with other downloads fron different newsgroup. As anyone managed to download them ok and if so, what should be the total size of the files ?

Thanks, Pazza.

Reply to
Pascal

I use Outhouse Express, your system may vary... Highlight all three (1/3, 2/3, 3/3) Right click and select "combine & decode" That will download them and present them as email attachments, Two .zip files and a .tga file Unzip the files and copy everything to the folder they belong in, For example c:programs/realflight/models....or something like that. I dont have realflight so i cant tell you exactly. GL, mike

Reply to
MikeF

Reply to
jflongworth

I guess a real good reason is that I just want to do it. Other people have said that it is very similar to the real Avistar, which is nice, and I agree that the PT-40 works well for basic instruction.

But... since it's MY 'Puter, and MY time, I want to fly MY airplane all winter.

Must be one of the good things about being a Geezer!

Reply to
Rich

Reply to
jflongworth

On 11/8/2003 6:01 PM Ted shuffled out of his cave and grunted these great (and sometimes not so great) words of knowledge:

Check out the G2 site. They have a D/L section there. I am going to send you the file (about 175 kb)

Reply to
Ted Campanelli

Do you mean installing ADDON planes or color schemes for planes? Lite version of realflight does not let you change or modified plane's parameter. However you may be able to buy the addon for realflight though.

Reply to
Heli Gal