Error Message on Shutdown - LT

I have installed Acad LT on a WinNT station. To get it to work as a user, I had to temporarily make the user domain admin so that LT would configure itself at first use. With the user no longer domain admin, LT launches and appears to work fine. On shutdown though, I get an error message as noted below:

Fatal Error: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x3a80680 Exception at

70a04f2fh.

Anyone got any idea what this is all about?

TIA

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster