Archicad

I need some help with Autocad 2000.
I am about to re draw a house for a friend (fellow draftsman)who had drawn the project on archicad at 1:100. and saved as a dwg. However when I try to
bring up the project in paper space and attempt to print, the drawing does not show as being on the paper. ( I am trying to print on A3). As it was drawn at 1:100 in archicad and when zoom extents is used in autocad it still scales OK. Anyone know how to maybe convert the file from archicad to autocad to be fully compatible so I can work on it and also print in paperspace at 1:100
Jim
HiHo; Post your drawing as a attachment and I will look at it.

still