autolisp not available

In acad Mechanical 2004 I get the message autolisp not available when I load a new drawing. This seems to only happen when I select a drawing from the previous drawing list. Is there a solution to this problem.

Reply to
Mitch Kerr

Known Bug that persists through version 2004. Either avoid using the history list or type this at the command to reset the lisp processor.

Reply to
Chip Harper

Or simply: !

Reply to
Owen Wengerd

Hummn, didn't know that....Thanks Owen. :-)

Reply to
Chip Harper