autolisp not available

In acad Mechanical 2004 I get the message autolisp not available when I load a new drawing. This seems to only happen when I select a drawing from the
previous drawing list. Is there a solution to this problem.
Known Bug that persists through version 2004. Either avoid using the history list or type this at the command to reset the lisp processor.
( ) <enter> OR ("!") <enter>
--

Chip Harper

Or simply: !<Enter>