Autodesk Express Viewer Doesn't Open DWG???

I just down loaded the Express Viewer from Autodesk. It won't open DWG files! It looks like it is for DWF files only.
Is Volo View Express available anymore - I assume that will open DWG
files.
Thanks for your time and help; Frank
I didn't look very hard. Volo Express 2 is available at Autodesk. Frank