Bentley View

For those of you wanting to get off the "Volo View Express" Bentley View is out for free download at ftp://ftp2.bentley.com/dist/select/intel/v81/view/08010218en/vew08010218en.exe
Bentley View allows viewing of MicroStation V8 (and prior) files AND Autocad 2004 (and prior) files
No I don't work for Bentley- I am just tired of people asking me how they are going to look at V8 and 2004 files together at the same time in one cheap viewer(and this one is as cheap as they get.)
t.
Thomas Gnauck wrote:

Thanks for the link.
Thanks for the post!