Problems with DWG True View when displaying images in a .dwg

In DWG True View if I open a .dwg with some linked .jpg images, these .jpgs must be displayed by means of the Windows Viewer since this is the
application associated with it in the Options of File Management this happens correctly on a PC, while on another PC the .jpgs are displayed by Internet Explorer notwithstanding the association with Windows Viewer This is the first problem (I checked if there is some related option in DWG True View but I found none) Secondly in both cases, if I close one of the .jpgs currently displayed this causes DWG True View to close Someone can help? il barbi