Can Commands Be "Saved"?

I am using AC LT. It is new to me and I am trying with some success, to teach myself. I am wondering if when saving a design I could also
save the list of commands used to complete the design. I think this would be useful to me in that if I wanted to repeat a portion of a design I could go to the previous drawing and review the commands to get me started. Thanks for any and all help.

Assuming LT supports this functionality, try LOGFILEON. To see where your logfile is kept go to Tools -> Options.