Web Based Access To NG

Hi All,
I know some people use the NG access from the Internal Fire website from time to
time.
As a result of the "predatory commercial interests" now pervading the newsgroup
we are removing access from the museum
website. As a body dedicated to the preservation of our heritage we do not want
to be associated with those exploiting
and exporting that heritage.
Apologies to those that were using it but NG access is still available through
the Google interface.
Cheers
Paul
--
____________________________________
Internal Fire, Museum of Power, Wales

Internal Fire Museum of Power is a Not-for-Profit company registered in the UK
Reply to
Paul Evans
Paul
Apologies are not necessary. It is your right to withdraw any facility you provide freely at no cost to others for what ever reason, whenever you wish. The pity is that because of the actions of others you feel that is necessary to do so.
Regards
JohnR
Reply to
je.rogers