Virtual Access?

Sorry for posting a bit off topic!

I saw some members using VA. My VA 5.51 shows an annoying bug, which I am unable to cure: - connecting to the net MESSAGE RULES at some addresses automatically creates a new entry reading

"***New folder created by Mail Rules*** See help://Mail_Rules for details."

Support for VA has ended and I cannot find any newsgroup or forum still dealing with it. Perhaps somebody knows a remedy or could point to a last resort, where traditional VA users endured into modern times?

Otto

Reply to
Otto Braasch

Otto,

Try these;

newsgroup server:news.virtual-access.org Username:vaos Password:vaosforever

Virtual Access Open Source Project: Summary

Atlantic Coast Software;

--

Jim L.

Using - Virtual Access(OLR), ZAP 4.5, & WinXP Pro w/SP1

Reply to
Jim Lilly