Easy Access Motors

I know a lot of people have been complaining about the availability of Easy Access motors. I'm here to tell ya that Great Lakes just got a HUGE
shipment of Easy Access motors in today, I was there when they were delivered and my eyes almost popped out and then they told me it wasn't even a complete shipment. I know they waited a long time for them and they said a lot of them were going to fill backorders but I was still able to buy about 30 of them and I'm going back for more on Friday (payday!!). I just hope they haven't shipped them all away before then.
So there you have it. If you want 'em get 'em now before the locals cart the whole load off.
John
ROAD TRIP!
--
Tater