access problems

Hi Troops:

For some time I have been having problems with news group access, more and more error messages and glitches with down loading messages. I am using Netscape 4.7. On advice from a friend I un-subscribed and then shut down and re-started and re-subscribed. This seems to have solved the problem. Just a note for anyone else having problems.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

firefox.....

Bill, I use 7.2, which is almost identical to 4.7 and did the same over a year ago. Must have been something in there that hung it up.

I won't go to 8.0 because its not a combo like the earlier apps and so far I've resisted Foxfire etc because what I have works, why change?

John

Reply to
John DeBoo

FreeAgent.

Reply to
Nemesis

overcomplicated kludge for the casual ng user.