reception problems

Hi Group:

I suddenly cannot receive any new messages from the group. I am using Netscape 4.7 and it has worked fine for several years. Suddenly, all I seem to be able to download are some messages from 11/20 till last Sunday evening. These are messages I have allready read. I suspect I have inadvertently altered a setting somewhere. I am still receiving rec.models.railroad and other newsgroups just fine. Any suggestions, send to snipped-for-privacy@starpower.net, as I cannot raise the newsgroup.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

I seem to be back on line. My thanks to all who sent advice.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey