Decal rant

Sorry guys.... just need to vent for a minute... I have the new Sword T-38
just about finished... it's a commission, and all I have to finish of any
consequence are the decals... it is for the 9th RW (ahh... say the mases...
thus the post from last week) SO... it's a BLACK jet, so all I am left with
is trying to find an ALPS.... I have one more or two options, one of which
would entail driving up to Denver... and still no guarantee that it would
work. Throw me a bone here people!!!! I need a hug......
Reply to
Rich
Dear Sir, What are you trying to do????? I have an ALPS printer and make custom decals, email me if you need help.
Barney Kable
Reply to
Barney Kable
Twobobs has a T-38 sheet in the works which has 3 "black" T-38s on it, and one is for Beale. I think that sheet will be in their next set of releases. Their newsletter said the next batch has been shipped from the printers and should be available in days.
Shawn
Reply to
Shawn Hull
I had heard about that (was that you? Sorry) I hope they get around... Then I would just need to work in the right serial number.. this is for a friend who flew there and had his fini flight in 342. His wife is the one asking for the work..... Dang it's a beautiful build, and it just needs the color so I can attatch the feet and canopy.....
Reply to
Rich
Do you have a link with a picture showing the markings you need? I may have a few suggestions if I can see exactly what you need. If Twobobs is doing the sheet, however, it would be worth the wait (unless you have a time schedule for delivery!)
Rich wrote:
Reply to
dave999

Site Timeline