Access to raw telemetry

Does anyone know where you can access the raw telemetry from the rovers? Things, like power generated, RF output, Energy usage? They are always talking about America losing their leadership in science, all the while the "SMART GUYS" have all the information. I think if there were some public dissemination of this data, we could get a lot more excited about it. I for one have had programming and electronic classes, and have built robotics, so I know how things are supposed to work. It would be nice to see that on a real live machine. I guess they think we are too "stoopid" in order to understand such things. I for one would love a crack at it.

Reply to
The Computer Dood

If you want to see real live telemetry from really fast manned vehicles, just watch the NASCAR and Indycar races on ESPN. Looks like they beat you to figuring it out. Sorry.

Reply to
Si Ballenger

Actually, I have used TRACKPASS to watch the telemetry. That is what gave me the idea, sort of. I applied for a job early in my career at the "AEROSPACE COPRORATION". They were downloading raw telemetry data, parsing it, and then moving it to controller consoles. Each Data block was in a specific pattern (kind of like a structure in C), and then you picked each data block, parsed it, and then streamed it to an interface on a PC. These were dumb terminals back then, but to have constant impot from the sensor you are responsible was pretty incredible. I have searched for some DATA TABLES at NASA, and understand they are somewhere, that you can get at. So I thought, Gov't project, "owned by the people". so I am entitled to the data as much as anyone.

Reply to
The Computer Dood

Probably not quite what you are looking for, but it's still kinda cool:

JCD

Reply to
Pogo