dwf files and Microsoft Access

I have just started using Autodesk's .dwf files. I use Microsoft Access
to manage all of my files and have started loading records of each of
these files
into my database. Each record has a hyperlink that is supposed to open
the drawing but when I click on the link nothing happens. I can define
a different hyperlink in the same table using a .dwg or any other file
extension and the hyperlinks work perfectly. Is anyone familiar with
this problem? Does Access have a problem recognizing the .dwf file
extension?
Reply to
nayjdk