DBX Files

Since inadvertently archiving some e-mails, I have lost them. The problem
seems to relate to the*.dbx extension used by Outlook Express and the *.dbx
extension used by Autocad. The operating system is Windows XP
If I go to Folder Options > File Types >DBX; DBX is listed as an Autocad
LT Database Extension. If I attempt to re-associate DBX with Outlook
Express, I am warned that dbx files are used by the operating system and
that 'editing or modifying them could damage the system'
I would be grateful for any help.
Thanks
Ian
Reply to
idrobinson
Would it help if you do a right-click on the filename and "open with . . . ." and leave the file asociations alone?
Reply to
Happy Trails