ACad 13 CD

I have been using Acad 13 for 10 years or more - when it first came out. Now my computer crashed and I have the CD but have long lost the start up disk, s/n etc... whatever is needed to install it. I checked on ebay and they are selling version 13 for $7.50, etc. So I'm hoping some kind hearted soul will email me a working ID. Will be glad to send you a few blank CD-R's or a few dollars something in return.
The email below is good - just delete REMOVE.
Thanks, pals.
Claude snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEyahoo.com
PS - I just posted a photo of my CD at alt.binaries.comp-graphics so you can see that I do have the actual CD. (If anyone doubts it, just tell me how to hold the CD and I'll take another photo and post to prove I really do have the CD.
Good luck finding someone that even kept anything related to version 13. It was the worst version of AutoCAD ever made. Even Autodesk acknowledged that a while back.
Yes, R13 has its faults, no doubt. But you can get it to run and do a very good job. I had to change some LISP routines to make them run right in R13, and had to change them back again in R14. Nevertheless, it never ran so bad that I became frustrated with it. If we were all in R13 right now, I wouldn't mind a bit. I had very little problems with it, and if I did run into something, I took care of it with customization. No big deal. The problems are given too much credit.
Bill DeShawn http://my.sterling.net/~bdeshawn

Your being quite kind, Bill. In the 90's I moved to an office running 13 and couldn't believe the reduced productivity. I uninstalled it on my station and ran r12-win, and made them all look bad. I don't know what the issues were with it, but I wasn't into lisp yet. 14 was a beautiful relief when it came out.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca