ACad 13 CD

I have been using Acad 13 for 10 years or more - when it first came out. =
Now my computer crashed and I have the CD but have long lost the start =
up disk, s/n etc... whatever is needed to install it. I checked on ebay =
and they are selling version 13 for $7.50, etc. So I'm hoping some =
kind hearted soul will email me a working ID. Will be glad to send you a =
few blank CD-R's or a few dollars something in return.=20
The email below is good - just delete REMOVE.=20
Thanks, pals.=20
Claude=20
snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEyahoo.com
PS - I just posted a photo of my CD at alt.binaries.comp-graphics so you =
can see that I do have the actual CD. (If anyone doubts it, just tell =
me how to hold the CD and I'll take another photo and post to prove I =
really do have the CD.
Reply to
CB
Good luck finding someone that even kept anything related to version 13. It was the worst version of AutoCAD ever made. Even Autodesk acknowledged that a while back.
Reply to
sakoguy
Yes, R13 has its faults, no doubt. But you can get it to run and do a very good job. I had to change some LISP routines to make them run right in R13, and had to change them back again in R14. Nevertheless, it never ran so bad that I became frustrated with it. If we were all in R13 right now, I wouldn't mind a bit. I had very little problems with it, and if I did run into something, I took care of it with customization. No big deal. The problems are given too much credit.
Bill DeShawn

Bill DeShawn
Your being quite kind, Bill. In the 90's I moved to an office running 13 and couldn't believe the reduced productivity. I uninstalled it on my station and ran r12-win, and made them all look bad. I don't know what the issues were with it, but I wasn't into lisp yet. 14 was a beautiful relief when it came out.
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
Thanks for the info. I'm still looking for the key if anyone wants to = shoot one over to my yahoo email address I would be forever grateful.
I have been using Acad 13 for 10 years or more - when it first came out. = Now my computer crashed and I have the CD but have long lost the start = up disk, s/n etc... whatever is needed to install it. I checked on ebay = and they are selling version 13 for $7.50, etc. So I'm hoping some = kind hearted soul will email me a working ID. Will be glad to send you a = few blank CD-R's or a few dollars something in return.=20
The email below is good - just delete REMOVE.=20
Thanks, pals.=20
Claude=20 snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEyahoo.com
PS - I just posted a photo of my CD at alt.binaries.comp-graphics so you = can see that I do have the actual CD. (If anyone doubts it, just tell = me how to hold the CD and I'll take another photo and post to prove I = really do have the CD.
Reply to
Claude Balls