Digital Camera's

Gentlemen,

I have been to Maplin's today to purchase some items amongst which I bought a stack of CD-R's nothing strange in that you may ask but my future Son in Law's Dad suggested I may look out for an offer they were doing. 40 x CD-R discs for £20.00 and in with the CD's is a Digital Camera just point and press 20 shots in high res and 80 shots in low res. the camera measures 58W x 41L x 14D has a key ring attached and comes with a carry pouch a USB cable and CD software. If you go to my Webshots you will see pics I have taken, I am amazed at the quality.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Forgot to say it also will work as a Video camera on the computer

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Digital camera's what. Were you once a grocer :-) ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven