Digital Camera's

Gentlemen,
I have been to Maplin's today to purchase some items amongst which I bought
a stack of CD-R's nothing strange in that you may ask but my future Son in
Law's Dad suggested I may look out for an offer they were doing. 40 x CD-R
discs for £20.00 and in with the CD's is a Digital Camera just point and
press 20 shots in high res and 80 shots in low res. the camera measures 58W
x 41L x 14D has a key ring attached and comes with a carry pouch a USB cable
and CD software.
If you go to my Webshots you will see pics I have taken, I am amazed at the
quality.
Martin P
Reply to
Campingstoveman