Pictures of the the Infamous

Gentlemen,

I like the reference in SE regarding the article on Beginners by Eric Brain where he mentioned "checking the inside of our eye lids", I never imagined our Philip would do that. He just sleeps :-))

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Not at all Martin

I had just closed my eyes the better to appreciate the steady beat of my Petter S type working away...zzzzzz

Regards

Philip T-E

Reply to
ClaraNET

Philip, I've always thought that the steady beat of the engine and the wiff of a hint of Carbon Monoxide is the best sleeping draft ever invented, next to a few of the Amber Nectar that is :-))

Mart> Camp>

Reply to
Campingstoveman

The former doesn't go down too well with my wife when I tried to put it in the bedroom. The second always gets drunk by her before I can get at it then the snoring keeps me awake. It's amazing that things like engines only work for us men. Women seem to have a completely different psyche as demonstrated below.

There were 3 drunks in a bar. The first was complaining about how he would get moaned at when he got home. No matter how quiet he was, SHE always heard him and the nagging started. The second agreed. He never managed to creep in unnoticed either. The third said he had the answer. He would go home, slam the front door, march noisily up the stairs, stride into the bedroom and announce in a loud voice, "my god, I feel randy". She would never wake.

John

Reply to
John Manders