OT; Strange noise

Gentlemen,

Recently in the press and on the news an article regarding a strange hum has been investigated by Cambridge scientists and they have concluded that it could only have been heard by a few people and it was of no consequence. Today another hum has started, this hum started around 09:00 this morning and will end around 16:00 this afternoon, the source of the hum was Harwich docks and will get fainter as the day progresses. I can be certain that it will stop at around 16:00 because that is the time a Ferry will dock at the Hook of Holland and Dan "I don't do Boats" Howden will get off the Ferry and place his feet firmly on the ground and stop whinging and talking through the great white telephone to god. :-))

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Charles Hamilton