Burford Rally

Gentlemen,

How many of you "Ole Buggers" goin to attend Burford, are we all going to collect at the botm of the field like last year.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

I sincerely hope so :-) Sadly I must attend a funeral so will be arriving late fri or early sat. Please leave some beer for me..... (Dan :-) ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland Craven

Prior commitment, I'm afraid. Roland, you can have my cyder if you want it ;o))

regards,

Kim Siddorn.

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

All being well I should be there Martin, complete with the Lister lighting plant for you to have a look at :-)

Regards

Philip T-E

Reply to
ClaraNET

A reminder that the area around Silverstone/Towcester/Buckingham will be gridlocked this weekend with the A43 shut to ALL through traffic for three days starting tomorrow for the British F1 Grands Prix.

The bombings in London will only add to travelling problems this next few days.

Peter

Prepair Ltd

Plenty of beer for you Roland...I can't make it unfortunately due to work and other commitments, plus as Peter has commented it was bad enough getting there last year with all the diversions. Please get plenty of pictures and keep scouring the junk stalls for Tangye bits ;-)

Have Fun!

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden

Gentlemen,

I am afraid that Dan is being polite regarding not going to Burford, I may have frightened him off by offering him a bed in my camper for the weekend so he has made his excuses and bowed out rather than accept my offer :-))

Mart> Plenty of beer for you Roland...I can't make it unfortunately due to

Reply to
Campingstoveman