Rallying this weekend

Gentlemen,

All of you rallying at Burford, any of you unknown to me come and say hello. Is it going to be good weather ? I will be there Friday afternoon.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Wish I was Martin, I've got to go to Canvey Island to pursue Another Hobby.

Regards,

Kim

Reply to
J K Siddorn

Looks like no engine fix for me this weekend, so plenty of photo's please!

Reply to
Nick H

Assuming the field wasn't flooded after the incredible storm we had last night, I will be turning up early evening. Weather forecast is not wonderful, showers predicted, but not too terrible either. I'm planning on bringing the big Atomic.

Regards

Philip T-E

Reply to
Philip THornton-Evison

There are restrictions on the A43 due to the British GP this weekend, the A43 will be shut both ways except for race traffic, so don't plan on going to Burford that way.

Details are on:

Peter

Peter A Forbes