Burford

Gentlemen, Got my finger out and have put some pics of Burford up, some mediocre ones though :-))

Martin P

-- please replace email with snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com.

May the force be with you, because if she isn't you're on a hiding to nothing.

Reply to
campingstoveman

Some nice pictures there, Martin.

I didn't know you had a WXII. I've got a bronze head (the racing version, I assume) on its own and an ali head one as part of a compressor set.

Both used to run and still turn over OK, but have stood for thirty years or so since I bought them.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn.

Reply to
J K Siddorn

Mine is a bronze head also.

Mart> Some nice pictures there, Martin.

-- please replace email with snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com.

May the force be with you, because if she isn't you're on a hiding to nothing.

Reply to
campingstoveman

Shall we fit 10TT9 carbs and see how fast we can make them go?

Regards,

Kim Siddorn.

Reply to
J K Siddorn

I don't think we should ataganise the purist's who post here, then again a blower might be nice. :-))

Mart> Shall we fit 10TT9 carbs and see how fast we can make them go?

-- please replace email with snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com.

May the force be with you, because if she isn't you're on a hiding to nothing.

Reply to
campingstoveman

Dong Feng diesel (dscf0033) is Chinese rather than Japanese, probably still in production though this one apparently dated from the 1960's. Shame there was no info board.

Missed the IHC LA for sale, family slang for these is 'pig engines' (must be the little legs) and believe it or not Helen has always fancied one. How much was it?

Reply to
Nick Highfield

Bit rich for my blood, though it has to be said that they are not that common in UK. Shame it's lost its 'nose' (rocker cover!).

Reply to
Nick Highfield