Re: A bit of luck

We all need a bit of luck, don't we?

Well, if you need a bit more Kim, I have just found a spare fire hose
in the workshop, brand new still coiled, light brown in colour.
I'm not sure if its 25 or 50 metres, any use?
John
Reply to
Racker
I think a lot of us make our own as we go along... :-))
Peter
Peter A Forbes
Gentlemen,
Hows this for a bit of luck, a company I used to work for in the Midlands recently contacted me to see if I wanted to rejoin them, I declined but was also told that they were moving to smaller premises and were selling the machine tools to the highest sealed bid. As a joke I offered £50.00 for the mill drill I bought for the company when I worked there along with a myford super seven. I was told to send in my bid by email which I did. I got a phone call wednesday when can I collect the mill and its stand and tooling etc. I wish I had put in a bid for the lathe now :-))
Martin P
See you at Burford Brian Dom> >
-- please replace email with snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com.
May the force be with you, because if she isn't you're on a hiding to nothing.
Reply to
campingstoveman
Like I said, most of us make our own luck :-))
Well done !
Peter
Peter A Forbes
Martin, you are a jammy sod! Regards, Arthur G
Reply to
Arthur Griffin