Re: A bit of luck

We all need a bit of luck, don't we?

Well, if you need a bit more Kim, I have just found a spare fire hose in the workshop, brand new still coiled, light brown in colour.

I'm not sure if its 25 or 50 metres, any use?

John

Reply to
Racker

I think a lot of us make our own as we go along... :-))

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Gentlemen,

Hows this for a bit of luck, a company I used to work for in the Midlands recently contacted me to see if I wanted to rejoin them, I declined but was also told that they were moving to smaller premises and were selling the machine tools to the highest sealed bid. As a joke I offered £50.00 for the mill drill I bought for the company when I worked there along with a myford super seven. I was told to send in my bid by email which I did. I got a phone call wednesday when can I collect the mill and its stand and tooling etc. I wish I had put in a bid for the lathe now :-))

Mart> >

-- please replace email with snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com.

May the force be with you, because if she isn't you're on a hiding to nothing.

Reply to
campingstoveman

Like I said, most of us make our own luck :-))

Well done !

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Reply to