Stat eng article

Gentlemen,

I see our resident photographer has now taken up the pen/keyboard. A good article on IF I think, well done Philip.

Talking of Internal Fire, who of you are going next Sunday to the engine do as I don't want to run out of tea bags :-))

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

- and a really good article about the sale and removal of the Crossley Gas Engine workshop I mentioned some months ago. My photos of it as it was when still undisturbed can still be seen at

Regards,

J. Kim Siddorn,

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Well, I'll be there, and I should be bringing Tony Harcombe, who needs infusions of tea on a regular basis.......

Regards

Philip T-E

Reply to
philipte

Dont forget your mugs then :-)) and a cup to put the tea in.

Mart> Camp>> Gentlemen,

Reply to
Campingstoveman

See you there on the 9th of October!

Arthur G Don't forget the biscuits, Martin :-)

"Campingstoveman" wrote

Reply to
Arthur G

Biscuits are down to you, several packets will be required :-))

Mart> See you there on the 9th of October!

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Steve and myself will be along for the day. See you all there :-))

Gary M

Reply to
gary millward

I don't want anybody following everybody else to see what pictures are being taken :-))

Mart> Steve and myself will be along for the day.

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Might I drag this back on topic with two questions :-)

  1. Who is that lovely girl behind the counter, and
  2. Did SEM use the wrong pics or have they exceeded even their own previous efforts at mis-captioning ? I'll be there Friday with my own tea-bags but only one usable hand thanks to the attentions of a Cumbrian Lurcher............... ttfn Roland
"
Reply to
Roland Craven

Don't worry Roland with you one hand and my one leg, Gout currently going for Gold, I'm sure we can manage something.

You will need your tea bags to fill this bloody great tea urn I'm bringing for you :-))

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Perhaps we could make a whole sub-ed at kelsey :-) Jennings Cumberland Ale seems to cure most things...... ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland Craven

Now Roland, as you and the lovely lady in question have several daughters I would have thought there might be the vaguest glimmerings of recognition.......

or have you been on too much of that Cumbrian Ale :-)

All I can say is that I was VERY CAREFUL to match the captions and the pictures when I sent the article into the magazine.

Regards

Philip T-E

Reply to
ClaraNET