IF End of Season Crankup

Gentlemen,
This weekend see's Internal Fire celebrate 100 years of Lister Engine
manufacture, on Sunday there will hopefully be 100 Lister engines on
display. Come along for the end of season crankup and also see the museums
exhibits including recent commissions of the Proteus Generating set.
See you there,
Martin P
Reply to
campingstoveman
It's unlikely that I'll be there what with my son getting married a week later! However, I did send Paul a good stock of my ABC book on sale or return, so anyone wanting one could pick one up there.
They are £4.99 each, £1.50 of each one stays with Paul.
Regards,
Kim Siddorn
Reply to
kimsiddorn
Shame on you Kim you must go, good opportunity to get out of the Wedding organisation for a few hours :-)) I did the Photography for a work mate a couple of weeks ago at his wedding, had the best seat in the house stood next to the Registrar. They collected the picture last weekend and were most pleased, my first attempt at that sort of Photography.
Martin P
Reply to
campingstoveman