Moving house, some engines must go

Hello All,

We are in the process of buying a new house and will not have as much initial storage when we first move SO need to sell two engines (yes, only two). The good news is that we will have plenty of space to erect some very large buildings and hopefully, be able to have some larger engines permanently sited.

The engines having to go are:- Ruston ZPR 2hp open-crank, restored running condition, on tatty trolley. John Deere E 1 1/2hp, runs, on skids, in need of restoration, supplied with new gaskets, magneto brushes, fuel pipes, piston rings.

If anyone's interested, please contact me off group. Can send pics, normal things etc.

Regards, Mark

Reply to
Mark Drake

Not sure how to contact you off group?

Reply to
Ian

By email?

Mark's email address is in the header of the post.

Peter

Prepair Ltd