Hollowell Pictures

Gentlemen, If you go to my usual place you will see Hollowell pictures, Nick Holden can you please point out yours as I have forgotten.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Gentlemen,

I forgot to point out picture no 18. I have sent it to SE suggesting we have a section called "Freeloader of the month" :-)) it never ran all weekend.

Mart> Gentlemen,

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Its the 2nd photo and I will see you at Burford Friday night nick

Reply to
Nick Holden