RE: Linuxcad vs Acad

Has anyone here migrated from Acad to Linuxcad .... or using both packages ?
I've been to Linuxcad's website and it sounds promising, but that's their
side of the coin. I've also found a few reviews around the net and have got
conflicting reports which still leaves me wondering.
I've bought a third HDD and will be setting up Suse Linux on Wednesday. I
want to start using Linux as an experiment, collect software, drivers etc
and once ..... if & when it works, I'd like to move over permanently and
forget that Windows & Autocad ever existed ;-)
Linuxcad is around $199 and Autocad LT2004 is around $1500 ( after we
convert from our currency and give the forever absent president his share )
Look forward to your comments
Bernard
(email address munged)
Reply to
Bernard Rother
Good luck to you. Please keep us posted on your results.
Reply to
TomD