Permanent Data Storage?

Our company is coming up on 20 years of AutoCAD files in the archive (presently a mixed congoleration of CD-R's, DATs, and [gasp!] floppies).
Do any of you good souls have recommendations for a Permanent Offsite Storage solution? i.e. Is there a company that provides permanent archive where we can leave our files and not worry about backups, media obsoletion, etc.? I googled all over the damn place and can't seem to find anyone serious that would be around in another 20 years.
Thanks in advance,
James
This doesn't help your situation but is something to think about. I would not trust another company to hold onto anything that I was not willing to loose. These days, companies come and go. Very few ever plan to be around for any great length of time. Changes of ownership, bankruptcy, CEOs raping the company then leaving. These things are all to common and taking care of the customer tends to be low priority.

obsoletion,
Put *everything* on good quality CD-Rs. Make at least two copies; keep one on-site in a fire resistant safe, and the other in a bank safe deposit box. ___

Excellent advice.

Does anyone else use DVD's as I do. Can put 4.5 mgs on them.

I do! (but I get 4.5GIGs on mine ;- > )
Michael (LS)
OK .....you got me on that one ;-)