Permanent Data Storage?

Our company is coming up on 20 years of AutoCAD files in the archive (presently a mixed congoleration of CD-R's, DATs, and [gasp!] floppies).

Do any of you good souls have recommendations for a Permanent Offsite Storage solution? i.e. Is there a company that provides permanent archive where we can leave our files and not worry about backups, media obsoletion, etc.? I googled all over the damn place and can't seem to find anyone serious that would be around in another 20 years.

Thanks in advance,

James

Reply to
James

obsoletion,

Reply to
CW

Put *everything* on good quality CD-Rs. Make at least two copies; keep one on-site in a fire resistant safe, and the other in a bank safe deposit box. ___

Reply to
Paul Turvill

Excellent advice.

Reply to
CW

Does anyone else use DVD's as I do. Can put 4.5 mgs on them.

Reply to
George B

I do! (but I get 4.5GIGs on mine ;- > )

Michael (LS)