Auction coming up

Lots of machines and I would guess tons of tooling!!
Rockford, Illinois next week. Check out the auctioneers website.

Tom
Reply to
Tom Wait
If you do plan to attend please be a cautious bidder. This is not the most reputable auctioneer.
Reply to
CATRUCKMAN
Thanks for the heads up. Actually I don't plan to go. Poverty strikes again. Have you had trouble with them in the past? Has someone you know had problems? Can you elaborate? Tom
Reply to
Tom Wait
I suspect it would be unwise to elaborate on a public forum. But if the gentleman tells you to be cautious...and I know him personally..you should be wearing full body armor and have your wallet rivited to your underwear if attending this auction.
He indeed..,knows of what he speaks.
Gunner
Gunner
Now you've got my curiosity piqued. I may drive down there just to observe or buy some small stuff. I was hoping to pick up a verticle mill, they have 11 of them for auction. Tom
Reply to
Tom Wait