Revision cloud

Current version - ADT2004
The revision cloud in 2004 is different from previous versions. Earlier releases, when revision cloud was part of Express/Bonus Tools, allowed
selection of "Options" which brought up a dialog box allowing one to choose between normal and calligraphy style (^C^Crevcloud). 2004 has no "Options" selection and calligraphy is not available (^C^C_revcloud). Is there a way to get the "old way" in 2004?
Thanks all!
HiHo; Copy "revcld*.*" to your support directory and load it from the command prompt. There are four files, 2 rev*.bmp a rev*.lsp and a rev*.dcl. Enjoy.

choose
I have to show my ignorance. How does one "load" from the command prompt? When I type "load" it defaults to shape fonts.

"Options"
way
Use this format: (load"filename")
the lisp file name must be within quotes, and the whole command within parentheses. The lisp file must also be placed in a directory that is in your search path.
HTH, John

The plot thickens - The old style revision already exists in the 2004 express file but does not appear as a command in the Express tools dropdown list. I continue to be confused. Thanks to all for the help so far.

Earlier
allowed