Importing Magellan GPS data into Autocad

I use Autocad to map out well locations for our groundwater sampling business and would like to use the Magellan Explorist 400 GPS I received as
a gift to expedite the mapping. While onsite, it will replace the need for surveying the locations but I'm not sure how to bring the location information (which I saved as POI's) to Autocad. The Explorist saves the data to *.upt files, which can then be converted to *.wpt files for use in their Mapsend software. This is how the data for 3 wells appears in the .upt file:
$PMGNWPL,4150.039,N,09011.573,W,0000183,M,POI001,0.0,a*07 $PMGNWPL,4150.041,N,09011.574,W,0000190,M,002,,a*76 $PMGNWPL,4150.044,N,09011.572,W,0000190,M,003,,a*74
Is there a way to automate importing each point into ACAD?
Any info on this is very appreciated, thanks.
Unable to compete selling crippleware Autodesk has announced they are now providing their mapping software as open-source [1]. That implies there will be software developers interested in working with the product.
<%= Clinton Gallagher METROmilwaukee (sm) "A Regional Information Service" NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com URL http://metromilwaukee.com / URL http://clintongallagher.metromilwaukee.com /
[1] http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID 3112&ida53839

A poster in alt.satellite.gps.magellan tells me there is a 3rd party program called GPS Utility http://www.gpsu.co.uk/gpsrecs.html which looks promising as it will convert the data to *.dxf files. But in my quick search I didn't see any other software for this, hopefully your news clip is correct and more will be forthcoming.

What is you CAD app of choice? Obviously, it isn't Acad.

What you have there appears to be degrees, minutes, decimals of lat & Long, and meters of height, probably wgs84 or whatever else you might have specified as a co-ordinate system.
Is there an option with the unit to output UTM co-ords, or will you have to convert the co-ords after outputting the wpt file?
I'm not an acad expert, but you might find it easier to import the file into Terramodel, then export the project as a dxf or dwg for working in acad if you cannot complete what you want to do in Tm.
Happy Trails To You