DWF problem

Hi all,
We are new to DWF publishing, but it seems a great time saver already. But, I have a problem.
I created a sheet set and published my drawings to dwf.
easy.
But,
The dwf drawings were imperfect. The border was cut off at the top. in some cases the font style was different.
I have plotted these same drawings straight from AutoCAD, (in paperspace) without incident.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks, jojo

another note, the fonts that print incorrectly, look correct on the screen in dwf format.

I don't think you're doing anything wrong, I have had the same experience using a kip driver with my sheet layout. The problem dissapears when I use the HP plotter driver. So, what I'm saying is, try a different plot driver.
Unfortunately, and unforgivably, Autodesk doen't give you a way to fix your drawings in any sort of batch method (script file or other). You pretty much have to open each file open the pagesetup dialoug, <click-click-clik>import the new page setup, close, save..., and fix them one by one. Very time consuming. Kinda sucks when you have hundreds, or thousands to fix as I have. I rely on a windows macro recorder/player to do the work. If someone knows a better way, I'm all ears.

how do I use HP drivers with a KIP?
Thanks, jojo

Ok, I have the font's printing correctly now. I went into properties of the DWF6 eplot.pc3 file and changed the: Custom Properties Font Handling capture all as geometry.
But, It's still cutting off the border.
I also tried this for the border http://dwf.blogs.com/beyond_the_paper/2006/03/fine_control_of.html but there is no effect.
I also tried changing the printable are in the DWF6 eplot.pc3 file, but still, no go.
Unless anyone can recommend a solution, looks Like I'm going to have to reduce my border size by 1/8th inch.
;-(
jojo

Nothing to do but resize the border. Did the trick.
jojo