microsoft access and acad

can anyone help me design a data base of my drawing files using micorsoft
access
Reply to
cadotson
can any one help me with a data base of my drawing files
Reply to
cadotson
Well depending on how much info you want on it:
: can any one help me with a data base of my drawing files :
It really should not be to difficult
Reply to
TheWizard
What kind of help are you looking for? That's a fairly open ended question.
Two key questions:
What information are you looking to store?
What, if any, level of automation are you looking for?
cadots> can anyone help me design a data base of my drawing files using micorsoft > access
Reply to
TomD