microsoft access and acad

can anyone help me design a data base of my drawing files using micorsoft access

can any one help me with a data base of my drawing files
Well depending on how much info you want on it:
: can any one help me with a data base of my drawing files :
It really should not be to difficult
--
TheWizard [ snipped-for-privacy@camelot.co.uk ]
email is faked to deter spammers