microsoft access and acad

can anyone help me design a data base of my drawing files using micorsoft access

Reply to
cadotson

can any one help me with a data base of my drawing files

Reply to
cadotson

Well depending on how much info you want on it:

It really should not be to difficult

Reply to
TheWizard

What kind of help are you looking for? That's a fairly open ended question.

Two key questions:

What information are you looking to store?

What, if any, level of automati> can anyone help me design a data base of my drawing files using micorsoft > access

Reply to
TomD