restrict access

I have a problem with users adding any program they please, then they end up screwing up the OS. I want to make the users a restricted user on their windows 2000 pro. The only problem is if they are a restricted user then autocad and land development 2000i will not work. Is there any way to do this without changing the user privilages?

Thanks

Reply to
MRe

prehaps out-of-the-box solution isn't what your looking for.

look @ 3rd party programs like "novel networks" and "fool proof"

Reply to
Adam B