autocad update installation

My first new program was AutoCad Lt for Windows 3.1 in 1997, then upgraded to AutoCad Lt 97, then upgraded to AutoCad Lt 2000i. I want to install 2000i
on my new computer, but i don't want to install the orginal one first, is there a special file in the orginal version that I can install so I can then install my 2000i upgrade. Thanks