crash when plotting all tabs

Hello all if I choose plot all layout tabs , all is fine. if I insert links from excel into the drawing I can only plot 1 layout at a
time if I choose to plot all layouts with links in the drawing acad crashes.
I have tried this on 3 computers (all with XP & acad2k but different printers) and I get the same result.
dose antone know how to resolve this ? do other users get the same results ?
TIA