rulesurf command

I have autocad 2002 for xp in italian and i want to know what is the command
"rulesurf" for 3d models. Would this command be used to obtain particular
extrusion? If someone is intersted can read a previous post about
"helicoidal cog-wheel" by me posted.
thanks to everyone
Reply to
Loading thread data ...

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.