CATIA WORK WANTED - Automotive / Consumer goods

CATIA WORK WANTED ! Automotive/Consumer goods/Biomedical Engineering
Catia Design work wanted !
I have my own Workstation !

Location: Category: Warsaw/Poland / Europe CAD design
Any Type of Catia Job/Design work needed -good rates / small salary expectations.
Worldwide contracts undertaken.
I can use Catia V5R9 on my own seat / workstation . Contact Jaro - E-Mail jaro735 [at] wp [dot] pl
Bez piachu Jaro... Daj spokoj i nie siej spamu Pozdro Slav

Witam
Co to znaczy "bez piachu"?? Bardzo mnie to ciekawi, zastanawiaem si o co Panu chodzio i nie udao mi si znale odpowiedzi........
Pozdr. JAro