catia

Is anyone interested in a catia newsgroup? i would like to start a comp.cad.catia newsgroup to genearte discussion on catia. does anyone out there use catia? would be interested in subscribing to a catia newsgroup.

Reply to
freetom

Oooo Yes.... go for it... gf.

Reply to
geforge_f

Reply to
None

CATIA newsgroup is good idea...

BTW. I would like to recommend You

Best Regards, Jerry.J

Reply to
Jerry.J

Well, I, for one, certainly had hopes in this forum as an answer to people's queries about where to get help for Catia questions. Maybe it's better than it looks to the casual visitor. I thought that, as a private, membership forum, it would be more active, livelier, better. Maybe you actually DO need a public access, Usenet-based newsgroup. Funny one hasn't been started before now!?!

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

has a catia group