Wanted CATIA Designers

We are looking for engineers with a minimum of 2 years solid experience in CATIA V5 and a minimum of 3 years domain experience in Automotive/plastic component design.

We can offer you a minimum of 1 year contract at local industry rates (which starts from around $30 per hour + other benefits, 40 hours a week).

You should have proven experience in the industry and experience in the following work benches:

1 Part Design 2 Generative Shape Design 3 Assembly Design 4 Drafting Work Bench.

CONTACT: latha snipped-for-privacy@rediffmail.com.

Reply to
viv

This is Motorola folks.

Reply to
TOP

They will be lucky to get Catia guys for that rate, unless the mould industry is much cheaper than other industries.

---------------------------------------------- Posted with NewsLeecher v1.0 Final * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy *

Phil Evans

It may not be in the US. If it is India/Asia that rate is a king's ransom.

TOP

Reply to
TOP

True, if you are an Indian/Asian king.

If you are living on the local economy where this rate is a kings ransom then its probably good, if not, probably not.

---------------------------------------------- Posted with NewsLeecher v1.0 Final * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy *

Phil Evans

Why do I need to quote your post, I was agreeing with it!!!

Did I break some sort of usenet etiquette?

---------------------------------------------- Posted with NewsLeecher v1.0 Final * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy *

Phil Evans

No, no ettiquette rules broken. I think you ran into a candidate for entry into a news reader kill-list.

TOP

Reply to
TOP