Full Time position:: PLM/CATIA - lead Developer /Long Beach CA

Hi,
My client an IT consulting co. is looking for Lead Developers -PLM
for full time/permanent basis.
send me given below details with resume & salary expectation and
availability ASAP
Roles for Lead Developers
Location: Long Beach CA
Salary: OPEN
Skills:
Minimum of 8 years of industry related experience with a Bachelors
Degree or
relevant additional equivalent experience
Demonstrated hands-on architecture/ development experience with at
least 5 successful large-scale PLM implementations
at Aerospace & Defense in the areas of VPM, ENOVIA,
CAA and CATIA Understand and analyze customer requirements, determine
the
enhancements, customizations required to OOTB product Develop
migration,
transition processes and methodologies, best practices for PLM
implementation and transformation initiatives Hands on software
development
and experience with VPM, ENOVIA LCA, CAA and CATIA product lines from
Dassault Ensure high quality, adhering to standards and best
practices, high
performance, and scalable, repeatable processes and deliverables
Familiarity
with System installation/implementation/configuration and integrations
Scope of Work: Geometric data migration from Catia V4-Catia to Catia-
V5
Kindly send me your updated resume immediately with mentioning below
asked details:
Full Name:
Current Location/State:
Contact#:
Availability:
Expected Salary:
VISA status:
Regards
Vikas
Brook Technologies Inc.
868 Canoas Creek, San Jose CA 95136
Ph: 408-754-6207(desk)/(408)521 0270(fax)
Email: snipped-for-privacy@brooktechnologies.com
IM: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
heading and your email address in the body. Include complete address
and/or domain/ aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret any
inconvenience.
Reply to
Vikas